To find a Course:
1. Click on the Find Courses tab.
2. You can search for a course, by imputing the course you would like to view.
3. To view more courses, click on the View More Courses.
To Create Account:
1. Click on the Create button on the landing page.
2. Update the form with the necessary areas required e.g. Surname, Other Names, Email Address, and KCSE Index No.
3. Input your Password and confirm.
4. Click on Create Account
5. You will receive a prompt to confirm your account via your email address.
6. Confirm and proceed to update your application profile.
After creating an account,
1. Update your application profile
2. Preview to confirm you application profile
3. Click 'Apply For Intake' to start the application.
4. Choose the your preferred qualification for application
5. Search and tick inside your preferred program
6. Click on Proceed to Upload documents
7. Upload ALL the Required 'Documents' then submit your application
View the courses to apply.
Mean Grade of C-Diploma
Fill the form to contact us. We will get back to you